I decided that I would do a post about our cat Meowy. Meowy has been in our family for six years!! She is a beautiful cat and will not harm you unless you harm her first. She loves for you to pet her and scratch her neck. She has eight different colors. They are orange, brown, black, white, pink, tan, gray, and yellow. She loves the treats I gave her for Christmas. The treats I got her was Temptations. On the front of the package it says they are crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside and salmon flavored. So I asked Meowy if they are good and she loves them! She loves canned tuna so I thought I would try salmon. I have been buying treats for her ever since Christmas. They are very cheap, they only cost $1.65. So if you have a cat I recommend that you go to a Wal-Mart near you and go to the pet supply and there should be a little section of Temptations. There are all kinds of Temptations so if your cat or cats like chicken I recommend you to buy the chicken flavored Temptations. Some flavors have a 180 oz. bags!!! My cat has many tricks and I earn offering money by doing a show called The Marvelous Meowy. My mom thought of that name. You know cats live to be about 10 years old so I just have 1-4 years with my sweet cat. I wanted to do a post before she dies so I can still see her. I will have an empty spot in my heart when she dies and no animal or person can fill that spot. My mom says that if she is still alive when I get to college (which there are very few chances of Meowy still being alive), I could take her with me. But it looks like I will be finding a new cat to take with me to college.
Loves and still loves Meowy and will always, Isaac Chandler Camp
You are so funny and so sweet!! I am so glad you have a love for your cat, Meowy. She is sweet and she loves you too!! I am sure you will make it to college and I pray that Meowy will live to go with you. It will be here before you know it. Keep up the good work with taking care of Meowy. We love you.
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs to all of the Camps,
Paw and Maw
That was good Isaac
ReplyDeleteSarah Camp