Friday, October 19, 2012

Football Time!!!

 The Vanderbilt Commodores!!
 Talking to a coach.
 Practicing before the game!!
 Two guys parachuting on the field before the game.
 The Vanderbilt Commodores get the ball!!
 My favorite restaurant!!
 Jeff Driskel calling the plays.
 Inside their own ten yard line!!
 Whew!! Now they can breath!!
 More Florida fans than Vanderbilt fans.
 Dad and me having a ball.
 The final score!!

On October 13, 2012, my dad said that there was a envelope at the church office for me so he had brought it home. I opened it expecting a nice letter from somebody, but I opened it and saw two tickets to the Vanderbilt v.s. Florida game that night!! So the letter was not a nice letter it was a terrific letter from Mr. Brent that goes to our church.

I was so excited I could not wait for that night. We went to Nashville and had a great time. I got a pack of popcorn and my dad got a hamburger at the stadium. I got to put the toppings on dad's hamburger so I snuck a big onion in there and he was not expecting it. You should have saw his face!! He made me eat the onion part and the burger was delicious!!

Right before the game there was two guys that parachuted on the field. It was AMAZING!!! The game, band, and players were great!! It was a close game until the second half. It was 7-8 at the half Florida up. Then things started to get embarrasing for Vandy. The reason Florida is so good is that they do not give up and will pound you in the second half. We left after Jeff Driskel ran for a touchdown and that ended it. There was no way Vandy was coming back.

Some times in life God will give you something that you did not deserve.

2 comments:

  1. Isaac,
    God is so good as you said, to give us things we do not deserve. Some of the "things" we do not deserve are people. I love you and you wrote an awesome blog post about the game. I don't deserve to be your dad but you make me very proud to be one. Great pictures and a great post.
    Love dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isaac so glad you and your Dad had this time together. It will be something you remember forever!! Great pictures too!! GOD is great and HE does great things for us all!! We don't deserve the things HE does for us, but like our parents, HE loves us so does nice things for us!!! Go Gators!!!!

    ReplyDelete